What is Anadrol?
Anadrol 50mg x 10ml
It is a man-made form of testosterone which is naturally present in the human body and is well approved among bodybuilders and weightlifters for muscle mass gain. Oxymetholone, an androgen and anabolic steroid, is known under the brand name Anadrol (AAS). It was initially created by Syntax in 1960 and given FDA approval for medicinal use in treating a variety of illnesses and ailments, including anemia, osteoporosis, and weight loss brought on by HIV/AIDS. Anadrol is well employed for increasing the translation process in the body, which is the reason for increased lean muscle mass. Erythropoiesis is also thought to be increased by anadrol, which improves oxygen delivery throughout the body.
What is Anadrol’s half-life?
It’s plasma half life is 9 hours.
Applications of Anadrol 50mg x 10ml
It is used in following situations-
- Myelodysplasia or bone marrow failure.
- Intrinsic Hemolytic Anemia
- thrombotic microangiopathy
- Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Anemia associated with iron deficiency
- hemoglobin Bart hydrops fetalis or cooley’s anemia.
- Myelofibrosis .
Risk factors: Anadrol 50mg x 10ml
Anadrol should not be taken in following cases:
- In patients with increased blood pressure.
- Liver toxicity
- Nephrotic and nephritic syndrome
- Adenocarcinoma of prostate
- Ductal or lobular carcinoma
Adverse effects: Anadrol 50mg x 10ml
- Increased belligerence and tetchiness
- Tiredness and restlessness
- Migraine, headaches
- gagging or nausea.
- Excess build up of gas
- gut ache
- Hepatic problems
- hair loss and oily skin.
- Testicular atrophy
- Decreased libido.
Recommended dose: Anadrol 50mg x 10ml
- For men- 25 to 50 mg/day.
- For women- 5mg/day for up to 4-5 weeks.
Drug Interactions:Anadrol 50mg x 10ml
- Anadrol potentiate effect of anticoagulants thus may lead to increased bleeding chances.
- Anadrol can affect blood glucose levels and may interfere with the action of diabetes medications.
- Anadrol decreases insulin sensitivity, which leads to more need of insulin uptake for diabetic patients.
- Both corticosteroids and anadrol when taken together cause fluid retention and liver damage.
Storage of Anadrol:Anadrol 50mg x 10ml
At temperatures between 15-30°C and out of direct sunlight. It should also be kept away from moisture and heat. Keep it away from children.