What is the TRT formula?
TRT FORMULA 200.5MG X 10ML
It is an anabolic- androgenic steroid which possesses greater potential when compared to other steroids.
Since it’s administration is via intravenous root it is released in the bloodstream slowly which makes its action long lasting.
Testosterone is proven beneficial in many fields as it helps in increasing erythropoiesis, translation of proteins, burning body fat and at the same time it increases lean muscle mass which makes it beneficial or useful for individuals who are into lifting weights and bodybuilding.
It also prevents unnecessary protein breakdown. It is administered as per the description being provided by the doctor.
Uses: TRT Formula 200.5MG X 10ML
Applications are similar to that of other steroids which are similar or synthetic versions of testosterone.
Some of its uses are as follows:-
- In diseases like primary or secondary hypogonadism men experience lower levels of testosterone in their body which causes various adverse effects such as their body muscle mass decreases , they experience decreased sex drive or libido they, may also experience osteoporosis and decreased blood count, thus It is used in hormone replacement therapy for men.
- Endocrine receptor positive breast carcinoma in postmenopausal women.
- It increases nitrogen concentration in the body with us directly proportional to increased protein concentration.This is called positive nitrogen balance. This nitrogen is being utilized for repair and regeneration.
- It also accelerates the fat loss process.
Side effects: TRT Formula 200.5MG X 10ML
Due to testosterone cypionate 200mg:-
- Fluid retention leading to edema
- Hirsutism in which women experience enhanced hair growth on their lower back, buttocks, thigh, stomach etc..
- Mood swings
- Disturbed sleep patterns
- HyperSensitivity reactions
Due to Anastrozole 0.5 mg:
- Hot flashes
- Gag reflex
- Edema and rashes
Contraindications: TRT Formula 200.5MG X 10ML
It is contraindicated in individuals who are allergic to this drug or any of its active ingredients; it must also be avoided in women who are pregnant or under their lactation period.
Should not be given to men who possess a risk of carcinoma of prostate gland. Individuals suffering from heart diseases , liver or kidney diseases must avoid its intake as it can exaggerate the side effects.
Individuals who are insomniac must not take it .
It should also be avoided by individuals who are suffering from polycythemia.
Drug interactions: TRT Formula 200.5MG X 10ML
Testosterone cypionate enhances the level of estrogen whereas anastrozole decreases the level of estrogen which may lead to various side effects due to increase or decrease of estrogenic level in the body.
Storage: TRT Formula 200.5MG X 10ML
Store it at 20 to 25 degrees Celsius.
Avoid its direct contact with sunlight or heat, prevent it getting contaminated from moisture or water, keep it away from children or pets and keep it in a tight container.