Pharmaqo Sustanon 250mg x 10ml
Pharmaqo Sustanon 250mg x 10ml
- Testosterone Propionate (30mg) + Testosterone Phenylpropionate (60mg) + Testosterone Isocaproate (60mg) + Testosterone Decanoate (100mg)
- Store below 30°C
Sustanon 250mg Injection is a combination drug used to treat male hypogonadism. It helps to address a range of health concerns in adult males, such as impotence, infertility, decreased sex drive, weariness, and depression, by increasing testosterone levels.
Sustanon 250 Injection is given by a doctor or a nurse. This medication should not be self-administered. Use the medicine on a daily basis to get the most out of it. It’s conceivable that the medication will take a while to take effect. The course of therapy should be completed to increase the medicine’s efficacy.
This drug may not be suitable for all patients. Before using the medicine, notify your doctor if you have any heart, liver, or kidney problems. Also, notify your doctor if you’re taking any other prescriptions.
Sustanon 250mg’s Advantages • Treatment of Male Hypogonadism
When a man’s body does not produce enough testosterone, he is said to have hypogonadism. Sustanon 250 Injection injections are used to help the body’s testosterone levels rise. This helps to maintain a healthy sex life, as well as a better overall physical appearance and a pleasant mindset. Sustanon 250 Injection also helps with muscle and bone development. Because this medicine has few side effects, it’s recommended to have the injection only under the supervision of a medical professional. Even if you feel better, you should continue to take it for the recommended amount of time.
Sustanon 250’s Negative Effects
The majority of adverse effects are minimal and will subside as your body becomes used to the medicine.
Consult your doctor if they don’t go away or if you’re concerned about them.
- Higher Hemoglobin levels
- Higher Haematocrit levels
- Higher RBC counts
What is the best way to use Sustanon 250mg?
Your doctor or nurse will administer this medication to you. Please refrain from self-medicating.
What is the mechanism of Sustanon 250?
Sustanon 250 Injection is a natural male hormone that is equivalent to testosterone. It works by raising testosterone levels in adult men who are deficient in the hormone. A shortage of testosterone can result in impotence, infertility, decreased sex drive, fatigue, mood swings, and bone loss.
Sustanon 250mg should never be used
- if you are pregnant.
- If you have or have had a prostate or breast tumor, or if you suspect you may have one.
- Infants and toddlers under the age of three.
- If you’re allergic to one or more of the product’s constituents, you get hypercalcemia (excess calcium in the blood) or hypercalciuria (excess calcium in the urine) (hypercalciuria).
- If you’re allergic to one or more of the product’s ingredients.
- You’re allergic to peanuts or soy.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have, currently have, or suspect you have any of the following medical issues.
- Bone-metastasizing breast cancer, kidney or lung cancer, and heart issues are also risks.
- issues with the kidneys
- Thrombosis (clotting disorder); hypertension
- Diabetes is a condition that may strike anyone at any age.
- Migraine, headaches, and prostate difficulties; • Epilepsy; (such as problems with passing urine).
Before using Sustanon 250mg, inform your doctor about all drugs you’re taking and your medical history.
Sustanon 250mg injections are usually administered every three weeks as part of regular treatment.
Your doctor may adjust the dose based on your individual needs.