PHARMAQO TAMOXIFEN 20MG x 50
TAMOXIFEN 20MG is the most common and oldest selective estrogen receptor modulator on the market (SERM). The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the United States has authorized tamoxifen for the following conditions:
- women and men with hormone-receptor-positive, early-stage breast cancer following surgery (or perhaps chemotherapy and radiation) to lower the chance of the disease returning (recurring)
- Advanced-stage or metastatic hormone-receptor-positive illness affects both women and males.
TAMOXIFEN 20MG is also used to treat:
- Reduce the risk of breast cancer in women who haven’t been diagnosed but are at higher-than-average risk.
- Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg is not effective in the treatment of hormone-receptor-negative breast cancer.
TAMOXIFEN 20MG should be taken at the same time every day, according to most experts.
If you are nursing, pregnant, attempting to get pregnant, or think you might be pregnant, you should avoid using tamoxifen. Tamoxifen has the potential to harm developing embryos. While using tamoxifen and for the next two months following, you should use an effective non-hormonal method of birth control, such as condoms, a diaphragm with spermicide, or a non-hormonal I.U.D. Consult your doctor to determine which method of nonhormonal birth control is best for you.
Blood clots, stroke, and endometrial cancer are among the major adverse effects of tamoxifen’s specific estrogen activation actions. Tell your doctor if you smoke or have a history of blood clots or heart attacks if you and your doctor are contemplating Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg as part of your treatment plan. If you’re taking tamoxifen, contact your doctor right away if you have any of the following symptoms:
- abnormal vaginal bleeding
- chest discomfort
- loss of breath face, arm, or leg
- numbness difficulty speaking or comprehending vision issues
- dizziness accompanied by a strong headache
- Tamoxifen’s most prevalent adverse effects include:
- discomfort from the tumor or the bones
- hot flashes
- fluctuations in mood
- hair loss
- libido decrease due to dry skin
Follow your doctor’s instructions for taking Tamoxifen 20MG Tablets . Read any drug guides or instruction sheets and follow all guidelines on your prescription label.
Use the provided syringe or dose-measuring equipment to measure liquid medication (not a kitchen spoon).
It’s fine to take it with or without food.
It’s possible that you’ll need to take this medication for another 5 to 10 years.
While taking tamoxifen, get frequent physical exams and mammograms, and self-examine your breasts for lumps on a monthly basis.
Certain medical tests may be affected by this medication. Any doctor who treats you should be aware that you are taking Tamoxifen 20MG Tablets .
Store away from moisture, heat, and light at room temperature. Do not freeze or refrigerate. 3 months after you originally opened the container, throw away any leftover liquid medicine.